Professional Photo & Video for Real Estate Marketing
- 20 MP Aerial Photography, 42 MP Ground Photography.
- 4K Aerial Videography, 4K Ground Videography.
- Matterport 3D Virtual Walkthroughs
In the real estate industry you don't wait your turn, you create your own position...
This is the same mentality we use here at Media Surge. With full utilization of our state-of-the-art motorized 3-axis gimbals, high end drone videography/photography tactics, coupled with over a decade of media production experience/knowledge; we are not waiting out achieving excellence. What does that mean for you? Increased consumer traffic, better brand visibility, and higher ROI for your properties and businesses. We push the limits for our clients because we truly believe in our products and their effectiveness in todays evolving digital market. Whether it is Real Estate Photography, Real Estate Videography, or 3D Walkthroughs; we got you covered!
44% OF HOMEBUYERS PURCHASED A HOME THAT THEY FOUND BY USING THE INTERNET
MILLENNIALS COMPRISE 32% OF THE HOME BUYING MARKET, OFFICIALLY THE LARGEST REAL ESTATE MARKET SEGMENT
ONLY 9% OF REALTORS USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO MARKET THEIR LISTINGS
73% OF HOMEOWNERS SAY THEY’D BE MORE WILLING TO LIST WITH A REALTOR WHO OFFERS VIDEO SERVICES
83% OF ALL HOME BUYERS WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF THE PROPERTY ONLINE
70% OF PEOPLE PREFER TO GET TO KNOW A COMPANY THROUGH ONLINE CONTENT OVER PAID ADVERTISEMENTS
Why choose us?
- 5 star Google Business Rating
- Top of the line video & photo equipment
- 12 years of video & photo experience
- Real Estate Photography with the Sony A7riii
- Real Estate Videography with the DJI Phantom 4 Professional Plus, DJI Ronin M, and Sony A7riii, A7sii.
- Complimentary Cloud Storage and Video Hosting Services for all photos and video
Digital Marketing with Video...
Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more
One-third of online activity is spent watching video
59% of potential buyers agree that if both text and video are available on the same listing, they are more likely to choose video first